- Title in all Goods sold or supplied by Aine's Chocolates Ltd. does not pass to the Buyer until paid for in full.
- All products are offered subject to availability and in the event of a product being unavailable we will substitute the item with something of equal or greater value.
- We use a postal delivery service which cannot guarantee a time or day of delivery. If your unable to take delivery of the goods, a card will be left and you will have to collect the item at your local postal collection depot.
- Aine's Chocolates Ltd reserve the right to change prices and availability without notice.
- We endeavour to ensure all the information on the website is correct but do not accept liability arising from errors.
- You must inform us of any problem by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not accept any liability for any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to check with their local customs and excise regulations.
- Any complaints will be acknowledged and we will endeavour to resolve any issue within 5 workings days.
© Aine Handmade Chocolate, 2013